Chardham Tourism offers Badrinath Kedarnath Yatra by helicopter services. It is great to take up the helicopter ride to see the beautiful and royal Himalayan Mountains and the snow covered peaks. Badrinath Kedarnath are dedicated to Lord Vishnu and Lord Shiva respectively. with Do Dham Yatra by Helicopter, you can as well trip Hemkund Sahib which lies in the surrounding area and is the most significant spiritual sites positioned. Pilgrims all over the year visit the Char Dham with the desire to wash away their sins and attain salvation by the blessings of Lord.
Chardham Tourism offers Badrinath Kedarnath Yatra by Helicopter booking services for 2023. We are faithful to offer following facilities throughout Chardham Yatra by Helicopter, but in the Himalaya weather is not good, then flight plan may be affected.
Chardham Tourism is the budget tour planner for Badrinath Kedarnath Tour. We have complete Badrinath Kedarnath Tour Packages for every one as Badrinath kedarnath Dham Bus Tour, Kedarnath Badrinath Do Dham Yatra, Badrinath Kedarnath Dham Yatra, Badrinath Kedarnath Yatra, Badrinath Kedarnath by Helicopter Tour and lots more.
Char Dham Helicopter Service provides Badrinath Kedarnath Do Dham Yatra by Helicopter and helicopter will carry 04 passengers at a time. As per weight Chart. And Badrinath Helicopter Service charges or cost or Price Rs.90,000 per person
Helicopter service to Badrinath and Kedarnath activates from the helipad at Sahastradhara, Dehradun in the Uttarakhand state of India. Badrinath Kedarnath helicopter would depart at a likely time of leaving of 6:30 hrs from the Sahastradhara Helipad at Dehradun.
11:45 Departure from Sahastradhara helipad, Dehradun
12:45 Arrive Kedarnath. You will be escorted to the Shrine.
14:30 Dep. for Badrinath (Sirsi)
15:00 Arrive Badrinath. Priority Darshan will be arranged for you
16:45 Depart for Dehradun.
Note : right Schedule can be advised earlier than a day of departure. Above description schedule is unsure just for understanding the operational system and timing. Things can be changed last instant due to any operational or weather changes.
Terms and Conditions
1. Maximum 06 Passengers will be allowed in 01 Helicopter.
2. Total passenger weight will not be in the excess of 300 Kgs.
3. Maximum Baggage Allowance 5Kgs/Person.
4. Passenger may carry only one small pack of not more than 2 Kgs of weight in Flight.
5. Excess volume baggage would not be allowed on Helicopter flight.
6. Price is subject to change without prior notice. Please confirm in advance.
1. After Booking journey - 20% of charter amount.
2. Upto 48 hours before journey - 50 % of charter amount.
3. Less than 48 hours before journey - 75% of charter amount.
4. Less than 24 hours before journey - NO REFUND
Copyrights © 2017 Chardham Tourism. All Rights Reserved and website Design By : Yatra Holidays